Rollover Into Plan

You can rollover into the Farm Credit Foundations 401(k) plan any amounts from a prior employers qualified plan and/or any amounts from a “conduit IRA,” i.e. an IRA to which you had previously rolled over a prior 401(k) plan and to which you had not made any additional contributions.

John Hancock Consolidation Desk

John Hancock is available to assist you in rolling funds from a previous employer into your 401(k) account. Call the Consolidation Desk directly at 1-800-555-5165.

 More Information